Finally the official translation:
A simple and inexpensive method to manufacture the foam needed to obtain the Aerate Concrete.
For a 180l (about 120l course) concrete mixer I used one and a half bucket of cement, three buckets of sand and depending on how wet is the sand I added water (7-10l). And , of course, the foam.
Recipe for foam is 3% foam agent diluted in water (theoretically). Basically I used 50 ml per liter of water, ie 5% and for a batch I used 1.5 l of 5% solution. Of course, if you put more cement the stronger the concrete will be, but I don't think that a proportion more than 50% cement will do any good.
My impression was that the solution temperature influences the quality and stability of foam, but I didn't tried to study this thing. My impression was that if the solution is heated by the sun, the foam was more "fluffy"
Of course the recipe can be changed, but I'm happy with what came out. Probably a density of 900-1000 kg/cubic meter
The mesh is aprox. 2x2mm aperture with 0.5mm wire diam. and the frame is a 150x50mm rectangle. Of course, all this elements of the "foam generator" are chosen without any study, so I think each one can try other dimensions.
L.E. Foam Concrete isn't used for structural components of buildings (as far as I know). It is used only for insulation and as a filling material. In my case I used it for a terrace over a wood structure of a garage. I used it because it's light and because the wood terrace was very hard to waterproof the building. Over the concrete, the terrace was waterproofed with bitumen membrane.
There are two years now (2011), the terrace is still waterproof and the garage still standing. Of course, no major earthquake but I' m confident.
Un mod simplu si ieftin de producere a spumei necesare la obtinerea BCU.
Pentru o betoniera de 180l (aproximativ 120l util) am folosit o reteta de 3 galeti de nisip, una jumate de ciment, apa in functie de cat de ud e nisipul (7-10l), si spuma. Reteta pentru spuma e 3%spumogen si restul apa (teoretic). Practic am folosit 50 ml la un litru de apa, adica 5%, iar pentru o "portie" de BCU am folosit 1,5 l de solutie 5% spumogen.
.Impresia mea a fost ca temperatura solutiei influenteaza calitatea spumei, dar nu am incercat sa studiez lucrul asta, ci doar am constatat ca daca solutia se incalzea de la soare, spuma era mai "pufoasa"
Bineinteles ca reteta poate fi modificata, dar eu sunt multumit de ce a iesit. Probabil un BCU de 900-1000 kg/mc, destul de stabil mecanic (mai stabil decat ce am vazut pe la comerciantii de blocuri de BCU).